About the role
The branch manager is the operational contact person for Jammal Trust Bank’s key branch business relationships. Especially responsible for generating sales, revenue and market share, as well as setting and implementing strategies to attain good KPI results. As team leader, you oversee all branch operations, monitor and guide team members through meaningful performance development to create a memorable experience for clients.
- Control and monitor all branch operations
- Develop new business relationships
- Develop and implement strategies to generate and maintain good KPI results
- Generate and maintain sales, revenue and market share
- Achieve set targets for deposits, sales and lending
- Manage the branch with an efficient cost perception
- Guide employees in their daily activities and pioneer retail excellence to deliver a memorable customer experience.
- Coach your team on problem resolution, client servicing, and preventions at first point of contact
- Take appropriate actions to bridge gaps identified through operations, credit, compliance reviews and reports.
- Ensure implementation and comply with all internal and external regulations and requirements
- Coordinate with the Head Office to ensure alignment of strategy.
Skills and qualifications
- Degree in Business/Finance or any other related field
- Should have minimum 8 years of experience in retail banking of which 5 years as a branch manager or assistant branch manager.
- High level of knowledge and expertise in local banking operations and regulations
- Ability to grow and adapt to a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Dedicated and enthusiastic team leader and team player who is able to take the initiative.
- Competitive package including incentives (when applicable)
- Work in a challenging, dynamic and progressive environment
- Strong brand that supports your goals and “speaks your language.”
About Jammal Trust Bank
Jammal Trust Bank (JTB) is one of Lebanon’s Leading Commercial Banks in SMEs. JTB offers a wide range of financial services including Commercial, Corporate and Retail Banking, as well as Micro-finance and SME lending. For over 55 years, the Bank continues to invest first and foremost in its clients for them to develop their businesses and thrive.